Pictures of Timmy and I in Sept. 1984, we were teenage newlyweds, so carefree, full of energy, fun and love. We would have bubble blowing contests almost everynight when he would get home from work. He worked 2nd shift and I would anxiously await for him to get home, chewing my bubblegum and getting ready to blow the biggest bubbles !
The Blog :)
16 years ago








8 comments:
What great photos and a fun memory!
Love the hair!! Hope your bubble didn't pop and get caught up in it.. that would be a mess. LOL
Oh yes, I love the hair Samantha!!! You two must be a lot of fun yo be around!!! Great pics my friend!
Love,
trish
Such fun pictures, and memories.
Oh how cute!! Don't ya just love old pictures??? I am really glad you posted this. :) What a fun photo!
Oh what a fun memory ;) The hair is very Farah, hehehe.
Thanks for sharing dear friend, have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
lady m
I guess, you have fun doing it. Thanks for sharing, like it.
http://wwwbacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com
Love these great pictures, you both looked so young, the part I could see...lol...love the hair, wore mine like that for awhile.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :