






Today I am also participating in Wednesdays Walk Down Memory Lane. The link is on my sidebar, thanks so much Lynnette for hosting !
My oldest son, Josh started his new job this week. We are so very happy for him and so very proud of him. I had prayed that he would not move too far away and my prayer was answered. He and his precious wife, Chambliss will be moving to Northwest Ms, about 2 hrs. from us. His years of college have paid off, he has a great job with the State of MS as a conservation fishery biologist. He has always loved the outdoors and wildlife, so I know he will really enjoy his new career.
I have an eighties baby and a nineties baby, he is my eighties baby, wasn't he adorable ?
It is so hard to believe how time flies by and your baby becomes a man, husband and one day a parent himself. Praise God for his blessings. Thanks for walking down memory lane with me !






18 comments:
Ahh..it's always nice to see baby pics.
Precious memories!
What a wonderful collage of your son through the years! The idea of seeing your baby grow up in a blink of an eye scares me to death - I have an 8 month old sleeping in his crib right now and I can only imagine how my time with him will fly right passed me! Thank you for sharing
Nice pictures of your family ~ It's great your son got such a good job that he enjoys! Thanks for visiting me tonight.
Oh Samantha, I so enjoyed the pics of Josh! I am so excited and thankful for the new job and that he and Chambliss will be remaining close to home! I know your heart is bursting with pride and joy. Thank you so much for sharing. Please pass my congratulations on to Josh and Chambliss!
Many hugs............
Diane
Aw, Samantha!! Such sweet pictures...isn't it amazing how time flies by??? We think the day-to-day times are going by so slowly...until we blink!! Then they're gone.
So happy you're blessed with such a good son...and he's quite blessed to have such a mama, too.
Have a wonderful day!! :)
What a nice memory post today. Looking back at baby pictures is so much fun. I am glad that your son and daughter in law are not too far away. And I am glad that you still have a son at home. And that you enjoy life with the boys and your daughter in law, and your husband.
God is so good. He gives us such blessings to enjoy! Jump on over to my blog and read about my blessings if you have some time! (smile)
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ON KJV POST, WED. IN THE WORD. IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
Such precious memories Samantha. How proud you must be of the man he has become! The Lord is faithful...now when you feel like a drive just hop in the car and go for a visit!
My Brother-in-law has been a Conservation Officer for the State of Tennessee for over 20 years. He now oversees, several Counties and does some work for the Federal Government also. He loves his job...so will Josh!
~hugs`
trish
Great pictures!!! I really enjoyed your post... I am raising up 4 sons.... seeing the pictures like that makes me realize how fast time is flying by! Your son's job sounds wonderful!!! My husband would LOVE that job... he is a total outdoors man. My husband is good friends with our local conservation officer.... good guy! Thanks for sharing!!!
Those are wonderful picture. Handsome boy you have. God is good in hearing our prayers.
Such precious memories.
Hi Samantha, got your blog through Denise and I am so happy to be here. Your blog gives glory to God. :)
AWWWW that is so sweet. I have a son named Josh too. He is only 4 but he is never allowed to get a job and move away!Just kidding~ I do pray that he does meet a precious wife as well when he is MUCH older of course:) These are beautiful pictures and wonderful memories!
I have one 70's baby, 2 80's babies and 1 90's baby. My youngest just graduated from high school and is starting college! WOW! Congrats to your son! It's wonderful when you can be working in the field that drives your passion. Our son is obsessed with weather and is studying to be a Meteorologist!
Connie
It is amazing how fast they grow up. Sounds like you have a great relationship with him.
Thanks for sharing the pics - yes, he was a cute baby! :)
He is adorable! They do grow up to fast. I am glad he will still be fairly near to you.
Precious Indeed!
Oh .....they grow up so fast don't they!
My 13 year old, is now 6ft tall?? I am
5'4.......already looking up at him!!
Thanks for you post on my blog sweetie,
Hope you have a blessed day!!
Hugs,
Brandie
Post a Comment
Blessed by :