
Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !
A friend recently gave me this recipe and hers were great, I dont have a picture because I havent made them yet, but plan to do so very soon.
Easy Buttery Biscuit Rolls
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margerine
1 cup sour cream
2 cups self-rising flour
* Note, she said they are best in the mini muffin cups.
Preheat the oven to 350.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium low heat, whisking until completely melted. Add the sour cream and flour, and mix lightly. Spoon the batter into miniature muffin cups (do not grease), filling each one to the top.
(You may add a tablespoon of dried herbs, such as basil, thyme, if you wish or 2 tablespoons of fresh herbs.)
Bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is very quick, easy,delicious, and makes about 2 dozen mini-muffins. ENJOY !






9 comments:
OOH...I'm gonna do this! YUM.
Stomach is growing...gotta go eat.
These sound yummy!
Blessings,
Amy
yummy, thanks for sharing this
Oh my...these sound delicious and what a simple list of ingredients!
Thank you for sharing,
Grace and Peace to you dear friend,
lady m
Ooh...these sound yummy! I always enjoy your Tempt My Tummy Tuesday's...I can always use a good recipe!
Love you sweet friend!
~hugs~
trish
Sounds easy and great! Thanks for linking to TMTT.
That sounds really good. I love those carbs! : )
Hugs,
Pam
Wow, that sounds so easy!! I was just wondering what I could do with an 8 oz. carton of sour cream I had in the fridge! :) Now I know. Thank you for the recipe!
Have a wonderful TN day! :)
Yummy, I will be making these sweetie.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :