CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/30/2009

Today I am participating in " A Few of My Favorite Things " hosted by sweet Amy @ http://filledwithpraise.blogspot.com/ . Her link is also on my sidebar.
Today I am sharing some of the favorite things about my youngest son Matthew.

~ His gentle heart, he loves Jesus and his family.
~ His kindness to all, he is so sweet with the elderly when we volunteer at our local nursing home.



~ His organization, He keeps his room and all of his things so neat and organized.

~ His help to me and his dad with everything around the house.
~ His intelligence, he is so smart, I learn so much from him.

~ His closeness and love for his older brother.


~ His love for animals and nature.

~ There are many more but these are some of my favorite things !
" Let all your things be done with charity." 1 Corinthians 16: 14 KJV




11 comments:

Parsley said...

What a sweet young man. I can see why you are proud of him.

Amy said...

This is so beautiful. I am glad you shared your sweet son with us today.

Thanks for joining in. Blessings to you and your family.
Amy

Michele said...

This was so sweet. You have a awesome young man there. Thanks for sharing a bit about him. What a blessing

Laurie said...

Hey there sister! What a precious list about your son Matthew! He sounds like a great young man--- which you certainly play a big part in:) Love, Laurie

lady m said...

Oh, what a blessed mama you are ;)

What a joy to see your son grown in the Lord!

ps: I have changed my blog name to "the lavender cottage"... stop by for a visit ;)

blessings,

lady m

Trish said...

Samantha..you are blessed to have such a sweet and caring son...and he is sooo handsome!!!
~hugs~
trish

Kara With a K said...

He sounds like a wonderful young man, you have a lot to be thankful for!

Mikki said...

Aww. What a sweet post!! I love getting a chance to 'praise' my God for my beautiful children!!

Beautiful post!

Lori said...

How sweet! Loved the pictures...he sounds like such a good boy. :) Hasn't God been good to us??!!
Wishing you a wonderful TN weekend!

Denise said...

Very, very precious.

Linda said...

Samantha, Thanks so much for reading my post and commenting so sweetly. I loved seeing your pictures of Matthew and reading about his fine character qualities. Sounds like you and your husband are doing a great job of raising him for the Lord and turning him into a fine Southern Gentleman! (wink)

I became a follower of yours today. I am very impressed by your blog. And I love how you enjoy your daughter in law and enjoy cooking together. I love watching the cooking shows too!

My mother was from Texas and so she was a Southern girl too. I was born and raised in Southern,...Calif....does that make me Southern too? tee hee

Blessings From Above!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Post a Comment

Blessed by :