" A man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh”. Genesis 2:24
Twenty five years ago we stood, looking like children, pledged our dear vows to one another. Little did we know how time would fly by so fast.We are so very thankful to the Lord for all these years He has allowed us to share .... in His will, may there be many more.










12 comments:
Congratulations! In today's world, that many years is a great accomplishment.
Praying for many more blessed years for the two of your to share together!
You two did look like children. : )
Congrats on your anniversary. As Parsley said, that is a great accomplishment in our world today.
Hope you have many more wonderful years together.
Dearest Friend,
What joy to celebrate all the years together with your life partner! A companion, hand picked, by Our Lord, to be with you through the many trials and the many happy moments that were your blessings.
Congratulations! May Our Lord Jesus Christ, continue to water and keep your union. May He fill it with peace, calmness, patience and most of all love ;)
Felicidades!
lady m
A billion congratulations to you both and I wish you a billion more years together!! :) A good marriage is a rare jewel these days!
Awww. So sweet!! Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary sweet friend.
Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment in today's world! I have found that I am more in love with my Hub today than I ever dreamt possible! You still look young!
Connie
Thank you all dear friends for your sweet comments, I am truly blessed that we have all crossed paths. Blessings to you all !!
Happy 25th Anniversary Samantha & Timmy!!! I pray God's blessings on your special day.
~hugs~
trish
Happy 25th Anniversary sister!!!
Praise The Lord,
When God is in it we can never go wrong!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Have a blessed day
Brandie
Happy 25th, how special this day is. There is nothing more inportant that a loving happy Christian home.
Molly
PS what cuties you Sisters, nephew and nieces are.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :