CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/08/2010

Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.
"Hosea 6:3 (NIV )


Stop by Loris place for more WFW posts.

Have a very blessed day !

16 comments:

Vickie said...

That is such an awesome verse. So so powerful.

thank you for sharing it.
have a great day

blessings
Vickie

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Amy said...

I just LOVE this verse. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Amy

Joyfull said...

Gorgeous photo along with a wonderful verse! Blessings to you today.

Missie said...

He will appear...that is so neat!

Hopie said...

Beautiful. I seem to always forget about that chapter for some reason.

Andrea said...

Amen!
Blessings and prayers,
andrea

lori said...

beautiful!!

peace!
lori

Pam said...

This a a wonderful promise to remember. Thanks for always inspiring me when I am feeling down. Hugs,
Pam

Mary said...

I love that picture and verse. He waters us as we press in to know Him more. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Susan said...

Yes, I will proclaim who HE is, always!!

Blessings to you this WFW!

Amydeanne said...

great verse! Thanks for playing along with us today! :)

Cathy said...

Beautiful, Samantha ~ It's great to see you again. Blessings ~

Trish said...

Awesome Word Samantha!!!

Ozjane said...

I love that verse.......let us press on to know him.
It is the same theme I have used.
http://five-minutes-of-fame.blogspot.com/

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful. Have a blessed weekend.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :