I lovethese quotes too Samantha, God does rule, and may we never forget that dear friend, hope you have a marvellous weekend too, did you make the little signs? If so can we use them in posts? Hugs dear friend, Barbara
Love the graphics and coloring in these two......and who can not hold to those verses. thank you for your visit. It is so nice to find that little note.
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
10 comments:
This is true and it's always good to remember!
Love your blog too!
Samantha,
Love these two quotes! They are a constant reminder of why storms come and how to reach the other side.
Stop by when you can, I miss seeing you.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Very pretty and so true!
Beautiful words.
I lovethese quotes too Samantha, God does rule, and may we never forget that dear friend, hope you have a marvellous weekend too, did you make the little signs? If so can we use them in posts? Hugs dear friend, Barbara
Amen. Leaning on Him as I continue on my journey. Blessings to you Samantha.
Love the graphics and coloring in these two......and who can not hold to those verses.
thank you for your visit. It is so nice to find that little note.
Beautiful pictures and verses. What a great encouragment!
Oh, I would enjoy those hanging in my kitchen...love them!
Just checking in...how did I miss this lovely post???
Big Hugs my friend! Pray you didn't have any flooding at your place!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :