CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/05/2010

Roses...



A Dozen Roses: stand for "there are dozens of ways I care about you."
Two Dozen Roses: stands for the 24 hours in a day and tells that
"you think about them every hour".
Three Dozen Roses: signifies a deep love unlike any other.
Four Dozen Roses: means unchanging and unconditional love.

Makes one wonder how much love is in a garden of beautiful roses ?

Lord I come before You, desiring to provide thanks.
Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen,that
Thank you for the beautiful roses and the gift of sight to see them.
Lord, I desire to be thankful, to appreciate everything that comes across my path.
Thank you for so much for your Love.
I thank you and Praise you. Amen.












7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I was thinking how much it would cost from a florist to send that many roses!

Love the blessing to God.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Gorgeous! And are we not having beautiful weather here in Tn. ! My kids are loving it....although their studies are not!!

Connie said...

Beautiful! I love roses! Red are my favorites!
Blessings to you, Samantha! Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Bet it would be expensive to send that many roses! : ) I'll just take a garden. Hope you are well!
Hugs, Pam

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Sweet Friend,

I love your place here. Thank you so much for your kind comments and prayers for myself, my husband, my sister and my entire family. That means so much to me. You project a beautiful heart...one that loves Him and His people.

I've become a follower of yours tonight. If you are not a follower of mine yet, I would be honored to have you join.

Hugs & Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh my gosh Samantha, I just saw that you are a follower of my blog. I'm so sorry I didn't realize that you were. I clicked on the little bear and it said Samantha in my followers but not your actual site. Please forgive me. I know that you have commented before and when I came here I thought that I was already a follower of yours.

I'm here now and I love it and you my friend. God knows my heart and how I feel. I'm trying to be diligent about adding followers to my list to keep blogs up-to-date.

Big Big Hugs to you my friend,
Alleluiabelle

Trish said...

I love roses Samantha! Big hugs!!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :