Thank you for stopping over today. We did our Easter dinner yesterday so our children didn't have to make choices on where to go. It was a wonderful day. Love your post. Have a blessed day.
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
4 comments:
He is risen indeed!
Happy Easter to you and your sweet family, Samantha! God bless you!
Thank you for stopping over today. We did our Easter dinner yesterday so our children didn't have to make choices on where to go. It was a wonderful day. Love your post. Have a blessed day.
God bless you, Samantha! Hope you had a wonderful Easter :)
Post a Comment
Blessed by :