CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/28/2009

Word Filled Wednesday ~


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46 : 1

This is one of my favorite pictures of my mother and a favorite verse of mine.
This was took in Sept. 1961 of her and her
baby sister my Aunt Carolyn. ( my aunt is on the right, shorter )
My mother Rose lost her battle with breast cancer 3 yrs ago and now my Aunt Carolyn is also battling with this most difficult disease.

Please pray for her.
She is in need of strength, thank you dear family and friends !


Today our sweet hostess is Susan @
http://susan2956.blogspot.com/.


Blessings to all !






13 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

Yes, we will pray. I remember my niece but she was already with the Lord.

Cathy said...

Love your picture and verse ~ Thanks for sharing the picture of your mother and her sister. I'm sorry about your mother, and I'm praying for your Aunt. Blessings

Parsley said...

I'm sorry to hear that about your aunt. I will pray.

Anonymous said...

Dear Samantha,

You have no idea how your post has been an encourager to me today!

This horrible disease is something that is hard to bear and accept. My prayers, dear friend, are with your dear aunt as she struggles during this trial.

May the Lord continue to give you Peace amidst this circumstance.

maria

Andrea said...

Praying for Carolyn.

Please visit Edie at http://richgifts.blogspot.com

Edie graciously makes prayer buttons for those in need of urgent prayers.

Blessings, andrea

Jane In The Jungle said...

Prayers for your aunt Samantha!

Trish said...

What a beautiful photo of your Mom and Aunt Carolyn...I will be praying for her. my younger Sister Pam finished Radiation treatments in June...thank God they caught her breast cancer in the earliest stage. But, let me tell you it has made us aware of how many beautiful women are struggling with this disease!
No better Scripture, Samantha!
Hugs,
trish

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

Praying for your Aunt that she becomes a survivor of this dreaded disease that strikes without warning to so many women!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sandra said...

Hey Samantha, I love the picture and that scripture too. I also really like the side bar dots on your blog. I do have a hard time reading your post in the black letters. The comments are easy as they are a lighter color on the dark background. Of course the older we get the harder it is to see!!

Pam said...

I will certainly be praying! Hugs,
Pam

Denise said...

I will pray.

GraceFromHim said...

Prayed for your dear aunt, that is such a difficult battle. May God give her peace and comfort.

Blessings to you today, and thanks for stopping by my blog to visit ;)

Hugs,
Brandie

Together We Save said...

Praying for your family. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :