CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/14/2009

Word Filled Wednesday ~


Thank you dear Lord, for your many blessings you have bestowed upon me.



For more Word Filled Wednesdays, visit Lori at http://www.allyouhavetogive.com/ .

8 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

I give thanks everyday for everything.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

amy & lisa said...

Amen! We do have so much to be thankful for!
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful verse. I think God likes to hear praises from us too. :)

Cathy said...

Amen! Thanks for your sweet visit. Blessings ~

Joyfull said...

Amen!! Beautiful reminder to give thanks every day for everything! We are so blessed.

Trish said...

We song this in Church...Love it!
~hugs~
trish

Trish said...

Uhm...We sing this in Church...I need to proofread! ;0)

Pam said...

Today I was listing all my blessings to remind me of all the things to be thankful for. It is easy to forget sometimes.
Hugs,
Pam

Susan said...

Yes, we should ALWAYS give thanks!!

Thanks for sharing♥

Post a Comment

Blessed by :