CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/22/2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am participating in THANKFUL THURSDAY, hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ . Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !
















I am thankful for the Grace of God.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God Ephesians 2:8 ( KJV)

I am thankful for my wonderful family.
These are some pictures we took this week on the camp where Timmy, Matthew and I live. Josh and Cham came for the weekend.

I am thankful for the beautiful camp we live on.
I am thankful for the big lake on the camp where we we fish.
He is happiest who finds peace in his home. ~ Goethe

I am thankful for our great Christian neighbors.
They have truly blessed my heart.
I pray that you will be blessed today and be a blessing to someone today.











16 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful thank you post. Beautiful family and beautiful camp background.

Blessings and prayers, andrea

Lisa said...

God has truly blessed you and your family. We all have much to be thankful for!

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha!

What a beautiful blessing indeed. So many things to be thankful for. God has blessed you indeed.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a lovely post. I loved the photo's too and the scipture added. Loved your list. My neighbors are here on blogland! Thanks for visiting me. I'll hang around awhile here. Nice to meet you.
Have a Blessed evening,
Sherry

GranthamLynn said...

Hi Samantha,
I enjoyed my visit so much I added you to my list of fav. Homes to visit.
And you've tempted me with your Tues. recipes maybe I'll join there again. Gotta try your honey mustard chicken!
Smiles,
Sherry

achildoftheking said...

Awesome Samantha. Ain't God grand?

Mikki said...

What a beautiful post and I love all the pictures. You are truly blessed with a beautiful family inside and out :-)

Cathy said...

Loved your pretty pictures ~ Thank God for all His blessings.

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Thank you for the lovely post, we all need to remember how truely blessed we are..even in times of dispear, we only need to turn to Him and he will heal us.
Love your pictures, beautiful family.
Molly

Trish said...

Such blessings to be thankful for Dear Samantha. I am thankful for sweet friends like you!!!

Pam said...

I saw the chicken recipe earlier in the week, but didn't get to comment because something happened. It looks delicious!
Those are beautiful pictures of your family.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Beautiful family....thanks for the reminder to stop and share what were Thankful for.

Denise said...

Such sweet blessings.

Together We Save said...

Looks like you have lots to be thankful for.

Connie said...

Your post are always so encouraging, Samantha! I love the photos! What a great family!!!
Have a wonderful week!! Many blessings!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Hey friend ~

I am so very THANKFUL that you continue to stop by my little ol' blog! :0) Thanks for popping in and giving me a lift every now and then. It truly helps boost my spirit. I REALLY, REALLY need it these days.

I hope you are having a great week. I hope to 'see' you again really soon.

Because of Him,

Teresa <><

WEDNESDAYS FOR WYATT - Week 2

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/2009/10/wednesdays-for-wyatt-week-2.html

Post a Comment

Blessed by :