CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/25/2009



"Although the threads of my life have often seemed knotted, I know,by faith, that on the other side of the embroidery there is a crown."
~Corrie Ten Boom

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Romans 5:9

11 comments:

Parsley said...

Oh thank you Samantha. I needed God's word today. I'm clinging to the cross.

Hugs to you. Blessings on your weekend and family.

Cathy said...

Very beautiful, Samantha ~ Blessings, Dear ~

Denise said...

Bless you for this.

Linda said...

Loved the visual,...we all need to cling to the cross,...and what Jesus did for us there! Thanks for your sweet comment today on my post. Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

so beautiful, thanks for sharing...
I love it.
Thanks for the visit too.

http://sarahg26,blogspot.com

Trish said...

Corrie ten Boom was an amazing woman...i loved reading her books! Lovely post Dear Samantha!

Pam said...

I just got a new book related to Corrie Ten Boom. It is "The Hiding Place Revisited" and is written by some of the people she helped.
Great post, as usual.

Connie said...

Samantha,

You always share the most encouraging quotes and scriptures! I love the Corrie Ten Boom and Jefferson quotes! I'll have to "borrow" the Jefferson quote for my blog!!
What a comfort Romans 5:9 is! What a joy to know we are secure in Him!

Many blessings and a wonderful Sunday to you!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Oh Samantha...this is exactly how I felt last week...clinging to the Lord minute by minute between my migraines and heart issues. But the Lord is good and I am better today.

Love you! Have a blessed week!

The Raggedy Girl said...

How lovely!!

The Raggedy Girl

Samantha said...

I used this quote as my facebook status today. What a wonderful reminder. I was blessed to be able to see Corrie Ten Booms biography "The Hiding Place" interpretted in dance and performed by Ballet Magnificat a couple of months ago. Her bravery and passion inspire me!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :