CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/02/2009

Word Filled Wednesday ~


Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!

HE IS THE EVERLASTING GOD !
Today our sweet hostess is Penny@ http://pennyraine.com/blog/ .


11 comments:

Joyfull said...

Beautiful picture to accompany a wonderful reminder that God is the Everlasting God. Thanks for sharing today.

Pam said...

Wonderful verses and a great reflection on why our God is awesome. Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs, Pam

Susan said...

What a precious promise to cling too!

Thanks so much for sharing this today.



Blessings♥

Cathy said...

So pretty and what a wonderful promise!

Shelley said...

So beautiful...picture and verse:) Thanks so much for sharing one of my favorite verses!

Lori said...

Oh how I've always loved those verses in Isaiah!!!
We're getting plenty of rain on our end of TN...how about y'all? :)
Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Debra Kaye said...

One of my favorites! Blessings to you, my sweet friend.

Jane In The Jungle said...

We were reading Isaiah in my youth class tonight!!

Connie said...

Samantha,

You always share such wonderful verses with beautiful graphics! I am always encouraged by you!!

God bless you!!!

Trish said...

Dear Samantha...I have used this very image and scripture...I love it so!
hugs,
trish

blushing rose said...

I love your site. Thank Thy Father Now! (TTFN)

TTFN ~ Marydon

Post a Comment

Blessed by :