Hello Sweet September !I am so happy September has arrived.
I'm looking forward to fall decorating, pumpkin patches , leaves changing, baking, and of course the nice cooler weather.
We've had such nice weather this week.
"By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer."
- Helen Hunt Jackson
"In the garden, Autumn is, indeed the crowning glory of the year,
bringing us the fruition of months of thought and care and toil.
And at no season, safe perhaps in Daffodil time,
do we get such superb colour effects as from August to November."
- Rose G. Kingsley, The Autumn Garden, 1905
Thank you dear Lord for another September.
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29: 13






11 comments:
I love autumn too sweetie.
I am so glad that it is Autumn and I am so ready for cool weather and the leaves to fall. . .bring it on!
The Raggedy Girl
G'morn, Samantha ~ TY for the prayers for my bil.
Fall is a lovely time of the year ... the awesome colors, the crisp air, the misty skies ... I love watching the preparation for 'resting'.
Have a lovely holiday weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon
I can't wait to add the colors of Fall to my home! And Ooh...bowls filled with candy corn...nothing better!
God is goood!
trish
Fall and winter are my favorites times of the year. :) I am looking forward to it too!
Wishing you a great weekend! :)
Summer is my favorite season of the year, but I am looking forward to fall.
Hugs,
Pam
Samantha,
That was so precious......I've been blessed here today!
Big hugs!
What a great post.
Living in FL we are still experiencing HOT and Muggy.. so we don't get the cooler weather for a while.. I miss it. But love to live the fall through blogger friends like yourself :-)
I, too love fall and am so thankful that this new season is approaching us.
Happy labor day,
Sonya Lee
Oh I am right with you, Fall is my favorite time of the year!!
I love fall, too! Although we never really had much summer, so it has felt like fall before it actually was:)
Post a Comment
Blessed by :