I don't think our country can ever forget that day but what I hope comes from this is a turning of hearts back to God and prayer for this country to once again be one great nation under God and indivisible.
I hate to admit it, but because of my illness, I often forget what day it is. I especially can't keep up with what day of the month it is. I had no idea it was September 11th until I started seeing all of these awesome and inspiring posts about 9/11. I am truly blessed to see each one of them. Thank you for helping me to remember to pause and think about that day. Thank you, too, for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I enjoy your visits so much and your comments truly help brighten my day. Thanks for thinking of me.
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
8 comments:
This is something we should never forget and we all need to be reminded to pray for our country.
Hugs,
Pam
Thanks for remembering 9-11 too. Blessings.
Samantha,
I don't think our country can ever forget that day but what I hope comes from this is a turning of hearts back to God and prayer for this country to once again be one great nation under God and indivisible.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Beautiful tribute! I am blessed by the posts I have read to day in honor of 9/11, our great country, and the God who holds us.
Dear Samantha,
No, September 11 will never again, be just a date in the calendar!
Have a blessed weekend dear friend!
lady m
Bless you.
I hate to admit it, but because of my illness, I often forget what day it is. I especially can't keep up with what day of the month it is. I had no idea it was September 11th until I started seeing all of these awesome and inspiring posts about 9/11. I am truly blessed to see each one of them. Thank you for helping me to remember to pause and think about that day. Thank you, too, for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I enjoy your visits so much and your comments truly help brighten my day. Thanks for thinking of me.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Teresa <><
http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/
I know we all were remembering yesterday...I am thankful that God had placed President Bush in office for that fateful day!
`hugs`
Post a Comment
Blessed by :