CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/23/2009

John 3 : 16
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!

Today our sweet hostess is Susan @
http://susan2956.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Susan said...

Good Morning Samatha,

One of my all time favorite verses! Hope you have a blessed WFW♥

lady m said...

If it wasn't for HIS love for us...where will we, I be? LOST!

Thank you dear friend for sharing.

lady m

From the Heart said...

The verse and picture are great. I love that verse. Happy WFW day.

Sandra said...

What a beautiful picture!

Trish said...

Always enjoy Word Filled Wednesdays! Beautiful photo and life changing verse!

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

I love this verse. It truly shows us that the gift of eternal life is just that, a gift, that can not be bought or earned but believed in.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cathy said...

Just gorgeous ~

Debra Kaye said...

Just lovely and precious my friend!

Constance said...

Due to family issues, I am changing my blog to Invitation Only. Please email me at:
edelweisstexas1@aol.com
to continue reading.
Thanks, Connie

Your comment on my blog came through "blogger" and so I was unable to send you an invitation via e-mail. This is a pain but a necessary pain nonetheless. Thanks for going the extra step, I appreciate it!

Denise said...

Powerfully beautiful.

Pam said...

I always enjoy reading your verses and seeing your lovely pictures. They touch my heart.
Hugs,
Pam

The Raggedy Girl said...

What a lovely post.

The Raggedy Girl

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great verse! :D

Post a Comment

Blessed by :