CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3/09/2010


Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday,
to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar.
Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !


Strawberry Smoothies ~
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (8 oz.) container strawberry yogurt
1 cup strawberries ( fresh or frozen )
1 cup ice cubes

COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, yogurt and strawberries in blender container;
cover and blend until smooth.
ADD ice cubes gradually with blender running, blending until smooth. Serve immediately.

Yummy !!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness that sounds delicious. Especially the addition of sweetened condensed milk. I've never had a smoothie with that in it!

Thank you too for your sweet comments on my blog.

Hugs,
Lisa

gemini said...

My kids love strawberries, got to try this smoothies, haven't done it for a long time. Hugs for you today, let's celebrate the International Womens' Day with this smoothies!

Anonymous said...

I have done smoothies before but never with sweetened condensed milk. They must taste amazing!

Maria

Sharon said...

We LOVE smoothies!!! The boys beg and beg for them...always! And strawberries are totally in season right now....Thanks for visiting my blog!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Yummm will have to try this on one of my spurge days. It sounds Delicious.
Molly

Joyfull said...

I love smoothies! I've never tried one with condensed milk, but sure plan to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Those sound so good and so fattening!

Trish said...

My Grandbabies will surely love this recipe!
We will try it soon...thank you Dear friend...yum!

Connie said...

Samantha,

This sounds and looks delicious! I will definitely give it a try! Thanks for sharing!!
Hope all is well with you guys!!

GranthamLynn said...

Yum sounds so good. My stomach is growling!
Thanks for sharing the recipe. Will have to try soon!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :