The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
The link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in and be blessed.
Father, Blessed are you, Creator of heaven and earth,you made the world and offer it life.
Remember us as we begin our work,that we work in harmony with others.
May we do what is useful and good and together build a world that is pleasing to you.
To us and all whom we meet today, give your joy and peace. Amen.







9 comments:
What a lovely WFW :) I've been singing this encouraging Scripture verse to my grandchildren for years, first with the Praise and Worship music Calvary Chapel originated, and more recently with the tune from the Lincoln Brewster song. Both are great and greatly encouraging, as is your picture. Thank you for some delightful memories. :)
Great verse!! Praising GOD with you, sweet friend!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea
That is one of my favorite verses, and I NEVER tire of seeing it. This one is especially sweet with the cute little birdie. It is refreshing. :)
Love the picture and the verse! I never tire of reading it either as ist always inspires me to a new attitude!
A great reminder of how we should start our day, everyday!
Happy WFW friend!
That is a wonderful message to remember--especially when I am feeling down!
Thank you for this, Samantha!
God bless!
I love that. A wonderful Word for everyday ~ Blessings ~
Oh yes this is a great verse. I needed to be reminded of the song! Thanks for sharing.
BTW I have a couple of books to giveway come by and check them out!
Have a Blessed Sunday,
Sherry
Post a Comment
Blessed by :