

This day I call to me:
God's strength to direct me,
God's power to sustain me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's vision to light me,
God's ear to my hearing,
God's word to my speaking,
God's hand to uphold me,
God's pathway before me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's legions to save me.
~from A Retreat With St. Patrick
May you be blessed with
warmth in your home,
love in your heart,
peace in your soul
and joy in your life.
~ Irish Blessing
Have a wonderful day !






7 comments:
Hope you have an awesome St. Patty's Day!
Hugs, andrea
Have a wonderful day my dear friend.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I too posted about St. Patrick today.
Blessings,
Amy
Irish blessings my Dear Friend.
Love it!! Have a wonderful day!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day friend! I hope it was wonderful!!
Lisa
Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :