Hi I wanted to say thank you for stopping by. Even before I had spell checked. Bless your heart. I have been having trouble with the computer and it was running really sow. I published and was going back to read and it wouldn't open my blog! I fixed those little typo's now. Thanks for struggling through! I also added the words to the song. Have a Blessed Day, Sherry
Hi Samantha hope your Ordinary Thankful Thursday is a good one, I love the ordinary days, and so thankful for them, it seems at times they are few and far between though, giggles, have very blessed day my friend. Hugs and prayers, Barbara
I just finished watching the video and it just about brought me to tears! My oldest child is in their first year of college, and so we are at the beginning of the end...but then also on to a new beginning. :)
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
8 comments:
Amen! good video!!!
Hi I wanted to say thank you for stopping by. Even before I had spell checked. Bless your heart. I have been having trouble with the computer and it was running really sow. I published and was going back to read and it wouldn't open my blog! I fixed those little typo's now. Thanks for struggling through! I also added the words to the song.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry
Hi Samantha hope your Ordinary Thankful Thursday is a good one, I love the ordinary days, and so thankful for them, it seems at times they are few and far between though, giggles, have very blessed day my friend.
Hugs and prayers, Barbara
This was a wonderful video and worth every moment I saw.
The ordinary days are the most treasured!!
Thank you dear friend for sharing,
Maria
I just finished watching the video and it just about brought me to tears! My oldest child is in their first year of college, and so we are at the beginning of the end...but then also on to a new beginning. :)
Wonderful video, bless you.
I'll have to check out the video. Ordinary days are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing the video, Samantha. I cried through the whole thing!
Much love and best wishes for a wonderful week!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :