CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2/13/2010

Hello sweet friends ~




Hello my dear blogging friends ! I hope this post finds you all warm and well. I have missed you all.
We are still so very cold ! Just clearing from winter snow and lots of ice and they are calling for more winter weather for us later in the weekend.

Not sure of many of you, but I am really so ready for some warm spring weather.I do enjoy the comforts of winter, a warm fire, staying and watching movies and throwing snowballs but am ready to put up the coats and gloves and bring out a light jacket.

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."- ~ Proverb


I recently received some wonderful awards and wanted to share them with you, sorry it took
me so long to get some of them posted. I am very thankful for each of my blogging friends
and for the awards you have given me.

My friend @ http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html presented me with the Happy 101 award.
The rules are to post the award image and then list 10 things that make you HAPPY
~ 1. Spending time with family and friends.
~ 2. Blogging and reading blogs.
~ 3. Trying new recipes
~ 4. Hot bubble bath on a cold night
~ 5. A good back rub, foot rub, shoulder rub... from my husband
~ 6. Family game time ~ love to play scrabble with Matthew
~ 7. Good home cooked comfort food
~ 8. Forgiveness of my sins
~ 9. Cuddling with our dogs
~ 10. Freshly shaved legs on fresh clean sheets

Of course, I could go on and on....simple things make me so very happy !!
I also received the Prolific blogger award from my sweet friend Andrea and her Sitka @
Please stop by and visit both ladies, they have wonderful blogs.
Thanks again so much ladies.
If you are a follower, please take both awards, I would be honored. Blessings to you all !








10 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Samantha! Gosh, I have been absent for so long! I missed you! I love coming here and reading about your life and the simple pleasures you so eloquently write about.

YES, I am soooooooo ready for spring! I enjoy winter, but about this time every year I begin to yearn for budding trees, warmer weather and even the first flourishes of green grass!

Congratulations on your new awards! You so richly deserve them!

Love and warm hugs.............

Diane

Barbara said...

Hi Samatha hope you will get warm soon, I live in the deep South and still it is freezing. hang on the Spring is coming.. Thanks for stopping by my blog and love the red here, and congrads on your award, nice.. have a Sweet and Happy Valentine's Day.

Andrea said...

Blessings, andrea

Parsley said...

I've missed your posts and comments. Glad to see you stop back in blog land for a spell. Have a wonderful weekend.

Cathy said...

I'm ready for Spring too! Congratulations on the awards. Happy Valentine's Day!

Just Be Real said...

Warm congratulations on your awards. Blessings and thank you for your encouragement on my blog. Blessings.

GranthamLynn said...

Brr. We are getting out from under over a foot. Hello. This is Texas! At least this round we figured out the water issue and kept space heaters going around the pipes. We kept water. Praise God. I cannot wait till spring either. I have been sick for over a week so not much visiting or posting for me. I am glad you won the award. I like awards they are fun. I don't really know if I am follwing you. I don't get that. But you are on my list on my sidebar. I come by as much as I can. I love visiting you.
Hope you have a warm week.
Oh Happy Valentines Day. I left a Valentines message ate my blog.
Hugs,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Yes, Spring is just around the corner :)

Hello there dear friend! How lovely to hear from you again. I have missed you and your lovely family.

I hope that the Lord has kept you well and that you rested and enjoyed your time away.

Do not worry the cold will be gone and it will soon be just a memory.

Many blessings,

Maria

aspiritofsimplicity said...

It is so nice to get awards! You have been getting walloped with snow this year down south. Up here in New England we have had very little snow. I am ready for spring as well.

My Family Daily Adventure said...

Thanks for the greetings Samatha. Belated Happy Heart's day too...

Post a Comment

Blessed by :