Welcome back Samantha..I have surely missed you! Here, in Michigan we won't have warm weather for a while yet. But that's normal for us...it has been a rather mild Winter, so, no complaints here and I love Snow! Hugs my friend!
I love this piece of scripture because too often that is the answer to many of our prayers, to wait. However, we live in a society where that kind of waiting drives us crazy. We need to rest more in the word of God and simply wait it out.
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
15 comments:
This verse is so timely for me. Thank you for sharing and big hugs! :O)
Urgent prayer request and prayer button on arise 2 write.
andrea
Welcome back Samantha..I have surely missed you!
Here, in Michigan we won't have warm weather for a while yet. But that's normal for us...it has been a rather mild Winter, so, no complaints here and I love Snow!
Hugs my friend!
I was just reflecting on this verse today.
Hugs,
Pam
Just the verse I needed today ~ Thank you, sweet friend. Blessings ~
I definitely needed that verse today.
Blessings,
Amy
I love this piece of scripture because too often that is the answer to many of our prayers, to wait. However, we live in a society where that kind of waiting drives us crazy. We need to rest more in the word of God and simply wait it out.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Words I needed to hear today, thanks!
I will always love that verse. Love the pic too.
Thanks,
Ginger
The Word of the Lord is powerful!!!
Maria
This was my verse for today -- God must have known I needed to hear it more than once ;)
Wonderful Bible verse to encourage us for WFW :)
Lovely way to give us a great reminder
Samantha...stop by I have an Award for you!
Samantha,
I have an award for you over on my blog!!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :