

Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !FIESTA CHICKEN
~ Ingredients
2 1/2 cups pasta, uncooked
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup chopped red peppers
2 1/2 cups pasta, uncooked
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup chopped red peppers
1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
4 tablespoons chile powder
1/2 cup Salsa
3/4 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup Italian Dressing
4 tablespoons chile powder
1/2 cup Salsa
3/4 cup Sour Cream
For those who like mushrooms, I like to add 1 cup ( optional )
~ Cooking Directions
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
~ Cooking Directions
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken. Cook
Add peppers, dressing and chili powder;
cook 3 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
Stir in salsa and sour cream.
Drain pasta.
Drain pasta.
Toss with chicken mixture.
Sprinkle with cheddar or parmesan cheese if you like. Enjoy !






6 comments:
This looks so good. We love chicken and pasta!
Hugs,
Pam
I love anything that has a Mexican taste lol this sounds so good! thanks for sharing
Helen
Samantha,
Always looking for another great recipe for both chicken and pasta! This one looks yummy!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Yummy! I love pasta and Mexican...can't wait to try!! Blessings
Oh my goodness, this looks yummy!
Blessings,
Maria
Samantha,
This sounds really good. I will have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!
I hope you guys are doing well and having some nice days! God bless!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :