Praying that everything is going well! I miss you but I also know that a break is needed many times. May it be a refresing time for you and your dear ones.
Hey girl! I hope you are enjoying your break. I know sometimes we just have to do it.
I wanted to stop by and say thank you SO very much for your sweet, sweet words each time you come to visit me. I really appreciate them more than you will ever know. Kind, genuine encouragement like yours is such a blessing to my spirit right now. It truly helps keep me going.
I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
16 comments:
You'll be missed! Take care.
We will miss you Samantha and hope that God refreshes you during this time away for all that you do to bless others.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Have a nice break. Thanks for visiting today. Praying for your family and friends ~ Blessings, sweet friend ~
Have a nice break, we will be here waiting when you return.
You remain in my prayers, love you.
Enjoy the rest. Thoughts and prayers will be wih you and your famliy.
Praying that you and yours are well...enjoy your break Dear Friend.
Love,
trish
Just stopping by to say Hey...love you Samantha!
Praying that everything is going well! I miss you but I also know that a break is needed many times. May it be a refresing time for you and your dear ones.
Blessings,
Maria
Samantha,
Just wanted to say thanks for your thoughts and prayers!! You are a sweet friend and great encourager!!
God bless you!! ~ Connie
Hey girl! I hope you are enjoying your break. I know sometimes we just have to do it.
I wanted to stop by and say thank you SO very much for your sweet, sweet words each time you come to visit me. I really appreciate them more than you will ever know. Kind, genuine encouragement like yours is such a blessing to my spirit right now. It truly helps keep me going.
Thanks for being my friend.
{{HUGS}}
Teresa <><
Pray all is well Dear Friend...miss you!
Hugs,
trish
Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.
Blessings, andrea
We all need a break from blogging every once in a while. May you have a good one, and stay safe and happy with your family. :)
Samantha, this post and scripture is an encouragement to me. Thank you! Blessings!
this was last week's sermon! yay!!!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :