CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/15/2009

Ingredients
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup lemon juice ( even better if you use fresh )
1 1/2 cups whipping cream, whipped
1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker
In medium bowl, stir together condensed milk and lemon juice and Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Enjoy


“When fate hands us a lemon, let's try to make a lemonade”-Dale Carnegie

“If you have a lemon, make lemonade.” -Howard Luck Gossage
“If life deals you lemons made lemonade” -Proverb

Quick and Easy Lemonade Recipe
Ingredients
5 – Lemons

1/2 – Cup Sugar
2 – Quarts Water
Honey To Taste
Ice
Mix and enjoy.


Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14 : 1

16 comments:

Pam said...

I have this pie too. It is delicious! My mom used to make this when I was a kid. Yum!
Hugs,
Pam

Leslie said...

Looks yummy. And I like the "easy" part! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Parsley said...

My husband will love it if I make this pie. Yummy.

Amy said...

This sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Amy

Lori said...

Oh, how I love lemon pie!!! That looks so easy to make too. :) Glad you passed this one along. :)

blushing rose said...

Ohhh, Samantha ~ Lemon anything will win me over. Going to try this pie..

TY for popping over today, I appreciate your visits.

Have a great eve. TTFN ~Marydon

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

This sounds so light and refreshing and perfect for a summer's day! Thank you for sharing it.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Connie said...

Larry has been looking for a lemonade recipe! I'll pass this one along to him!! The pie looks yummy, too! Larry's aunt brought of few pieces of a pie that sounds like it is very similar to yours, and it was delicious!!

Many blessings!! Have a great week!!

SnoWhite said...

this sounds amazing. I bet it would be a great way to make key lime too :)

Jane In The Jungle said...

Ya know, I could eat that whole pie, by myself, right now!

Shelley said...

My Grammy made almost the same pie...hers used pink lemonade concentrate. Can't wait to try your version- yum!!

Hugs and blessings!!

Mikki said...

Yummy!!
I didn't get a TMTT post up this week. I'll shoot for one next week.. maybe..LOL

Have a great week!

Denise said...

Yummy, thanks for sharing.

Laurie said...

Yummy, I will definitely try out the yummy (and easy for me:) lemonade recipe. I also love the line below (your last post) on God's love.
Blessings to you precious lady, Laurie

Trish said...

Lovin' the pie recipe....I make a similar pir but use lime juice instead plus add 1 cup of crushed pineapple...quick easy and yummy!
Lemonade is my favorite drink...will try this...soon!
Big hugs,
trish

Barbara said...

That really sounds good Samatha, your blog is really looking good sister, and thank you very much for all the comments on my blog too. Bless you, Barbara

Post a Comment

Blessed by :