
Today I am participating in THANKFUL THURSDAY !
It is hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ .
Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !~
It is hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ .
Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !~
You are supposed to list 5 things you are thankful for this week ~ I am Thankful for :
1. Answered prayers
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. Psalm 145:18 (NKJ)
2. Taking walks with my family
3. Water
“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”- Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. Friendship
5. LOVE
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4 : 7-8 (NKJ)
I pray that you will be blessed and be a blessing to someone today !






11 comments:
Isn't it awesome when God answers our prayers!? I love it when He makes His will clear. Great list. Happy TT.
love me some answered prayers...
i like taking walks in the woods, especially in the Fall with a cool breeze :)
What a beautiful and simple list! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a great comment. I hope you decide to come back and stay and be part of my family.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
You are a blessing to me dear friend!...with your strong faith, your joy in your family and in the Lord and your wonderful encouraging words everytime you visit.
lady m
What sweet words of thanksgiving!! I love the pretty fall pictures below, too. We are ready for fall here! The weather has been unusually tolerable for us the past few weeks! We are grateful!! Have a lovely week-end!!
Many blessing, Samantha!!
Thanks for sharing your blessings, love you.
Such sweetness! You are a blessing!!
Wonderful!!!
Many Blessings!
My sentiments exactly. :)
Wishing you a wonderful TN day...hope you'll also have a great weekend.
What a lovely record of thankfulness and this is a really sweet meme. I hope that as soon as the redecorating is over I can start really posting again.
The Raggedy Girl
Such a nice list sweet friend...I agree with them all!
Blessings...
trish
Post a Comment
Blessed by :