I am happily married to my wonderful husband ( Timmy )and a mom to two amazing sons( Josh & Matthew ) I have a beautiful DIL ( Chambliss) and a beautiful new grandbaby girl ( Madelyn Rose ). God has truly blessed me. I love living in the South where true hospitality is expressed and shown. I delight in finding the holy moments in everyday life.
9 comments:
What a beautiful quote.
Very, very beautiful
His heart is big enough to love us...even when we turn him away...His grace is more than sufficient.
Beautiful!!! Love this!
Awesome post. He never gives up on us, does He. He is wonderful ... TY for sharing.
TY for popping over ... are you involved in any Civil War groups or just watch the events from the sidelines?
Have a wonderful weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon
Love this, Samantha!! You always have the best quotes and just the right Bible verse to share!!
God bless you!!!
Much love!!
Oh Samantha...I love this!!!
LOVE the lemon!!! Happy TMTT!
Oh that made me tear up. How absolutely beautiful.
The Raggedy Girl
Post a Comment
Blessed by :