photo’s & a Bible verse !
Thanks AmyDeane for being such sweet hostess the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.
Today we have a special hostess http://www.allyouhavetogive.com/ .
Have a blessed day dear family and friends !
Have a blessed day dear family and friends !







15 comments:
OH I LOVE BUTTERFLIES, JUST BEAUTIFUL BOTH PICTURE AND VERSE
Patience, Joy and Hope...we all need these fruits in our lives. Love the colors of the photo and the butterfly, of course!
~hugs~
trish
You have a beautiful picture and scripture. I sure do need the patience.
AliceE.
Those are fruits of the spirit we all need!
This verse is one that my friend gave to her husband to share when she finally went home after a brave battle with cancer...every time I read it, it takes me to that day...I love it and it's been a blessing to read it here today!!
peace from another southern homeschooling momma!
Happy WFW!
lori
Hey Samatha,
This is so beautiful. One of my life verses.
Hope you are having a great day♥
this is gorgeous!!! I love it - thank you for sharing! :)
Good thing we have Christ to do this because it is impossible without Him.
Sums up a lot huh- the verse! Good spiritual food for my thoughts. Blessings, Laurie
I enjoyed your WFW.
This is beautiful! Blessings to you and your family.
Blessings,
Amy
I love this verse in Romans, Samantha! Thanks for sharing it with us today!
Blessings to you, sweet sis.
I love how this verse sums up a lot of scripture... Wait. Be patient. Thank you for illustrating this so beautifully.
Samantha,
This is such an encouraging verse! Thank you for sharing it today!!
I hope your son is enjoying Oxford. It is a pretty little college town. If he hasn't tried Ajax yet, tell him it's really good! It's on the square. They have everything from turnip greens to rib eyes. I think they bill themselves as Upscale Blue Plate. The prices are not too bad. I think a veggie plate runs around $7. The portions are very generous, too.
Here's a review at Urbanspoon:
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/211/1069854/restaurant/Mississippi/Ajax-Diner-Oxford
Here's a little review I did a few weeks back:
http://mealplanningwithconnie.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-little-vacation-from-cooking.html
Let me know if he tries it!!
I'm so glad we've run across each other, too!!
Have fun in Memphis!! Our favorite places to eat there are Houston's and J. Alexander. You have probably alread tried both of these, if not, be sure to try them sometimes. We also like Corky's and Germantown Commissary - both are bbq. La Baguette is a favorite sandwich shop!! If you've tried some other places that you really like, please let me know! We like trying new things!!!
God bless you!!!
Joyful in affliction....hmmm, I really do need to work on that one. :( But I'm trying. :) Thank you for the reminder, Samantha!! Wonderful verse.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :