Today I am participating in " A Few of My Favorite Things " hosted by sweet Amy @ http://filledwithpraise.blogspot.com/
" Stop and consider God's wonders" Job 37:14
Some of my favorite of Gods small beautiful wonders ~
* Butterflies, I so love their beauty in nature.
* Hummingbirds, I so love their strength.
* Butterflies, I so love their beauty in nature.
* Hummingbirds, I so love their strength.
We rely on honey bees for one-third of our food supply, how important these little creatures are to all of us.
I found this site and wanted to share it.
It has many educational facts for those of you who also homeschool. http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/
It has many educational facts for those of you who also homeschool. http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/








5 comments:
I really loved your list.
I liked your list, but I don't like bumblebees. I always step on them!
Hugs,
Pam
I loved reading your list! I love honeybees too as long as they do their job and leave me alone! Lol! God is so amazing!
I love your list, I even love bubble bees, because without bubble bees and honey bees our beautiful flowers would never multiply and our vegetables and fruits wouldn't produce...so no no no, Pam, please don't step on them, they are disappearing fast enough...
Hi Samantha~
I thought I'd come back by and let you know that I'm SO very happy you took the time to stop by my blog today! In addition to loving to meet my fellow southern bloggers, I also enjoy meeting ladies who are......... How shall I say this? Hmmmmmm?? Oh, yeah! I enjoy meeting nice ladies who are more mature in age like me! :o) LOL! I just turned the big 4-0 in February and my husband and I have been married 19 years next month. We have one grown daughter, who is married with two adorable little boys, and we also have 2 teenage daughters still in high school. Yep, I started VERY early having children but I wouldn't trade a one of them for anything. It has truly been a blessing growing up with them!
I love your list of favorite things. I had no idea that we relied on honeybees for so much of our food supply! That is very interesting!
I am always interested in reading about families who homeschool. We homeschooled our two youngest for a couple of years during their elementary school years. However, we had some pretty major personal issues come up and had to put them back in school. I've always hated that we had to do that. Now they are so very smart, much smarter than I, plus I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. I am now really struggling with getting used to life as a disabled woman after being diagnosed with a very rare neurovascular disease about 2 years ago. It has left me homebound and pretty much bedridden. It has been a very rough road but our Lord is teaching me new things every day, most importantly how to lean on Him for everything!
I see that you live in Tennessee. We travel up to Vanderbilt University Medical Center every few months for my treatment. They are the leading research facility in the world for my disease. That is one fantastic place!
Well, I didn't mean to ramble on and on. I'm just really glad to 'meet' you. I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful weekend!
In Christ Alone~
Teresa <><
http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Blessed by :