CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8/19/2009


Today I am participating in THANKFUL THURSDAY, hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ . Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !

~ You are supposed to list 5 things you are thankful for this week ~

1. I am thankful for Gods Grace.

2. I am thankful for forgiveness.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

3. I am thankful for the touch of my husbands hands.

4. I am thankful for the voices of my loved ones.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13 : 4

5. I am thankful for this beautiful day.

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.Psalm 118 : 24

16 comments:

SusanD said...

Love your post and thankful heart. Beautiful blog design. Blessings, SusanD

Greg C said...

This is a really nice list. I especially like the verses you gave to go along with the things on your list. Psalms 118:24 is one of my favorites.

Parsley said...

Nice list. I'm thankful my husband has a job!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Great list! Love the verses in fact at my youth group last night we were talking about John 13:4

Mikki said...

What a great post. Love the button/image. Too cute.

We do have so many things to be thankful for.
Have a beautiful day!

Skoots1moM said...

oh so good!!

Pam said...

That is a great list. It is good to remember all the things we have to be thankful for.

GranthamLynn said...

What a lovely list. Grace and forgiveness should be at the top of my list too. Sometimes we tend to forget to be thankful. Thanks for a wonderful reminder too.
Blessings,
Sherry

Trish said...

And Samantha I am thankful for you!!!
~hugs~
trish

Samantha said...

God has indeed blessed you!

Samantha said...

Thank you my dear blogging friends for stopping by today with your comments, I have truly been blessed !

Connie said...

Beautiful list, Samantha! We do all so much to be thankful for!!

Many, many blessings to you!!!

Aliene said...

We do indeed have so much to be thankful for.
If I would put my blessings on one side of the scale and my not so blessed on the other side, the blessings would far outweigh anything else. We are a blessed people. God is good even in the valleys.

Lori said...

I can echo everyone of those thoughts in my own heart!!! Thank you for sharing with us. :)
Have a wonderful Tennessee evening!

Denise said...

I am thankful for you.

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Hi! This is my first week joining in for Thankful Thursday and I think it is so awesome! I enjoyed reading your list of all you're thankful for. I especially love to 'meet' fellow southern bloggers and those who love the Lord!

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blessed by :