And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.2 Corinthians 12 :9
What a wonderful gift - Gods grace !
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Have a blessed day dear family and friends !






9 comments:
What an encouragement!! Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement today to me.
Wow, this is just beautiful!! You are really talented.
One of my favorite scriptures.
So glad you joined us today♥
Lovely ... TY for sharing. TTFN ~Marydon
So inspiring, bless you.
This is exactly what I needed it today...thank you!
lady m
One of my favorite verses! Happy WFW!
Thank you for this reminder of God's continual care for us. It's been "one of those days - weeks really, and I needed this verse!!
I love the photo of your grandfather below! How sweet. I am sorry for your family's loss of your aunt. Imagine the reunion your grandfather and she had when she entered Heaven!! My mom is also with the Lord, and it does give you a different perspective of life and death, doesn't?
Many blessings to you, Samantha!!
Beautiful, thank you ~
What a wonderful verse. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy meeting other Christian women online. Blessings.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :