
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
PRAISE THE LORD with me today !
Blogging about my Faith,Family and Friends and living a simple, southern very blessed life !
12 comments:
Such a lovely WFW.
What a wonderful verse to reflect upon.
Hugs,Pam
Oh Samantha, that is such a lovely picture AND verse!!!
Amen!!! Samantha this is a great verse have a great WFW my friend!
I love that!
Praising God with you today!
Blessings to you this WFW...
Amen! Puts a song of praise in my heart!
A beautiful picture and a great verse. Wish the nation as a whole could receive that.
Blessings,
AliceE.
YES PRAISE THE LORD! Beautiful! Laurie
AMEN! I shudder to think where I would be without a loving and faithful Lord to guide and sustain me! Thank you for sharing this lovely Word with us today!
Many hugs..........
Diane
What a beautiful picture and scripture! Lovely.
Collette xxx
Praise Him indeed! Beautiful....blessings to you!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :