CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8/10/2009

Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in - click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

Honey Mustard Chicken Strips

Ingredients ~
6 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
1 1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes

Preparation ~
1. Preheat oven to 425° .
Combine Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
2. Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
3.Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce for dipping, enjoy !

13 comments:

kristi_temple said...

This sounds so yummy. My 3 boys (12, 8 and 4) love chicken tenders and I am always experimenting with new ways to make them at home. They don't like any of the frozen versions. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

These sound delicious. My hubby doesn't like dijon mustard... I wonder if I could just substitute with French's yellow mustard?

Samantha said...

Sure, Denise, I have actually used yellow mustard.

SnoWhite said...

these sound delicious!

Unknown said...

GREAT!!! recipe. My family loves chicken and the dijon mustard sounds GREAT!!! Geri

Shelley said...

Does this ever sound good! My boys, especially, would love this. Can't wait to try it!

Pam said...

My daughter would love this. Honey Mustard is what she wants with all her chicken.

MadeInCanarias said...

Sounds good!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Sounds easy and tasty! Thanks.

Trish said...

Another quick and simple recipe to add to my book...thank you Samantha!

Denise said...

I will be making these, yummy.

Margie said...

yum!

Sharon said...

These would be fantastic in our meal rotation!! Thanks!! Simple and yummy!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :