CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8/27/2009


Today I am participating in THANKFUL THURSDAY !
It is hosted my Sonya @ http://truth4thejourney.blogspot.com/ .

Thank you Sonya, for being such a gracious hostess !
~ You are supposed to list 5 things you are thankful for this week ~

* God providing for our needs.

* Time with my family.

* All of the great recipes I have found through my blogging friends.

* Comfort food

* Food in our freezer for the winter

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Matthew 6:31-33

12 comments:

SusanD said...

Wonderful list of blessings. I'm so looking forward to cooking/baking in cooler temps. Blessings, SusanD

lady m said...

Dearest friend,

There is nothing like remembering God's blessings that pour over us every day!

lady m

Jane In The Jungle said...

Wonderful list Samantha, especially food in the freezer for the winter!!

Laurie said...

I am thankful for comfort food, too:) Love your list. Blessings, Laurie

Pam said...

The food in the freezer is something to be thankful for, especially if it is already cooked meals.
Hugs,
Pam

Lisa said...

Somtimes the simplest of things bring the greatest blessings! Joining with you in thanksgiving!
~Lisa

Lori said...

I always love reading your Thankful posts. :) It seems we TN gals have about the same things to be thankful for!! :)
Have a great day!!

Denise said...

Such awesome blessings.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Your food in the freezer really touched me as I have spent the last week deep cleaning freezers, pantries, and the fridge so that I could start using my bounty instead of running to the store. It is so much fun to shop my own home first and see if I can make up a fun meal.

The Raggedy Girl

Trish said...

Love your list Samantha! Storing up for Winter reminds me of my Daddy...he was always busy canning and frezzing veggies this time of year.
I am thankful for Dear Friends like you!!!
~hugs~
yrish

Trish said...

Oops...it should read trish. lol

Connie said...

What a sweet list!!!
of course you know I love the recipe one!!!

Many blessings, Samantha!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :