CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8/04/2009

TMT Tuesday ~


Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup honey
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Preheat oven to 300*
Cream together butter, sugar and honey.
Stir in the eggs and peanut butter.
Sift the flour and baking powder and then blend into peanut butter mixture.
Shape into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Give them the criss cross pattern with a fork and then bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool and Enjoy !

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your recipe for peanut butter cookies with honey. I think my daughter-in-law will let my grand-daughter eat these GREAT!!! cookies. I will pass this recipe on to her. THANKS!!! Geri

Lori said...

Oh I bet the honey makes them sooo good!! I love PB cookies! :)
Hope you're having a good TN day!! I sure am! :)

Pam said...

I've been aking these for years w/o honey. I'd never thought of that. I bet my son would like these. : )
Hugs,
Pam

Michele said...

these look and sound yummy. Love peanut butter

Nanna said...

I've not tried honey in my peanut butter cookies yet but I have used honey roasted peanut butter LOL these sound yummy! thanks for visiting my blog, I sooo enjoyed my visit with you, your blog is inspiring & uplifting!
Helen

Shelley said...

Peanut butter cookies are my favorite! Can't wait to try your recipe. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed visiting you here at your blog very much!

Denise said...

You are really tempting my tummy.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Look great!!

Mikki said...

YUMMY! PB cookies are my DH's FAVORITE cookies!! He loves when we make them!! These look delicious!

Connie said...

Samantha,

I will be giving these a try! My kids love honey and peanut butter! I am sure these will be a bit hit!
By the way, we have several things in common. I am all about the South, too! My husband and I will be married 25 years in December. Our first date was to a Jimmy Buffet concert on the Ole Miss campus! We also have two children. We will begin our 12th year of homeschooling next week. And, I love Jesus, too!
I look forward to exploring your blog and finding lots of good Southern recipes and inspiration! Many blessings!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :