CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/01/2009

Baked sweet onion dip ~







INGREDIENTS
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups mayonnaise
2 cups chopped sweet onion
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese


DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F , Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and sweet onion.
Transfer to the baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, or until onions are tender and the mixture is bubbly and lightly browned. Enjoy with your favorite crackers,
chips or bread !

Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar. Ladies, thanks so much for hosting !

14 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

I make onion dip with fresh onions, but this baked, cheesy version sounds like something I need to try!

The Raggedy Girl said...

What a fun dip. I copied it and put it in my recipe file as I would love to try making it and thank you for sharing.

Have A Terrific Tuesday
from The Raggedy Girl

Trish said...

Thank you Samantha...I can always use a new recipe!
Looks yummy!
~hugs~
trish

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks yummy, and super easy, gotta love that.

Goat Gal said...

Ok that looks and sounds wonderful! I will be making this soon.

Parsley said...

Wish my family would eat yummy things like this! I love tasty dishes but they eat plainly.

Just wanted you to know that you have ministered to me via your blog more than you know. I truly feel God sent you my way. Thank you.

Lori said...

That sounds really good...I'm goig to be canning a vidalia onion relish this summer. :)

lady m said...

Dear Samantha,

Oh boy, this sure looks good ;-)

I will save it and try it!

Thanks for sharing,

lady m

Mikki said...

OH my goodness. Does that NOT look DELICIOUS!!!! Where are the crackers??

Blessings..

Sharon said...

That DOES look yummy! We are always trying new appetizers so this will stay on our list! Thanks!!

Pam said...

I love baked onion dip. I'll have to try this one soon. Yum!
I thought I still had your address, but I can't find it in my inbox.
Could you resend it, please?
aw97bw@yahoo.com Thanks!
have a wonderful day,
Pam

Samantha said...

Thank you all for your nice comments.
Parsley, thank you so much. I am glad that
my blog has been a blessing to you and that God
has made our paths cross. I have enjoyed reading your blog and am blessed by all of my blogging friends.

Debra Kaye said...

Samantha,

This recipe looks delicious. Thanks for stopping by with such warm and kind comments during such a difficult time for me and my family. Truly, you are a special bloggy friend and I'm glad I've gotten to know you and at least spend these few moments with you today. My Aunt remains in critical condition in ICU so I may still be sporadic with visits, but bear with me.

Blessings!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :