~Happy Birthday Matthew !
You give the gift of peace
and tranquility to every life you touch.
You are precious to me.
You are blessedly reliable, dependably good,
pleasant, loved
and treasured by all who knows you.
You are sweet, responsible and a great teenager !
You are a gift of peace and tranquility in my life.
Happy Birthday!






13 comments:
Aww. Happy Birthday to your sweet son!
Enjoy the day celebrating with him :-)
Very handsome young man. Happy Birthday Matthew! Love you my friend.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Samantha,
Truly a handsome looking teen and soon to be man! Please pass along my birthday blessings to Matthew!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Awww..Happy Birthday Matthew!
"Thank you all for the birthday wishes " !
what fun that they share the same birthday!!
hope it was a special one :)
Happy Birthday to your son! Hope it was wonderful.
He is cute, and you are blessed with a wonderful son. Happy Birthday to him!
Hi Samantha~
Happy Birthday to your son, who is quite handsome I might add! We have a TON of birthdays this month, including 2 we celebrated last night, my mom's which was yesterday (the 14th) and my brothers which is tomorrow (the 16th). This is always one VERY crazy month for us, with all the birthdays, Mother's Day and end-of-school activities. Plus, this year my middle daughter, Morgan, is graduating, so this year is going to be INSANE!
I wanted to say thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me. It is always a blessing to have you visit and leave one of your sweet comments. :0) I hope you and your family are enjoying a wonderful weekend.
{{HUGS}}
Teresa <><
♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥
Happy birthday to your dear son, Matthew. Enjoy each day God so richly blesses us with our children. I'm sure you know Matthew means gift of the Lord--so your words are perfect indeed.
Love and blessings!
Oh, what a sweet looking, handsome young man! I know y'all are so proud of him!!
I know you guys had a great day of celebrating his 14th b-day!!! Great memories for you all!!!
Such a blessing your Matthew...cute too!
Awww such a handsome boy! Blessings.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :