CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/18/2010


Today I am linking with http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/
for Tempt my Tummy Tuesday

and also with my friend Connie @ http://mealplanningwithconnie.blogspot.com/
for Finger Lickin Recipe Fridays !


~ Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
8- white potatoes
3 cups chicken stock
1 onion, minced
1 c. heavy cream or half and half
6 c. of shredded cheddar cheese
Cube all potatoes. Add stock and onion. Cook on low for 8 hours.
An hour before serving, add cream and cheese.
Continue cooking on low until time to serve. Serve hot.
*You can add more cheese on top, bacon, chives, sour cream, whatever you like.
Serve with crackers, bread, cornbread, whatever sounds good !
~Enjoy !!

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Michele said...

Oh Im writing this one down now sounds very very good. Thanks for sharing.

~Michele~

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds really good. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This looks delicious!!!

Blessings,

Maria

Mikki said...

This looks delicious. My hubby would love something like this!!

Pam said...

This looks really good. I'll have to make this soon.

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

Oh this sounds so heavenly with all the cold windy weather we have had the last couple of days.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Trish said...

Samantha, I will definitely be making this...love potato soup and crock pot recipes! I think, other than the coffee pot...my crock pot is the most used kitchen gadget that I own.
Big hugs dear friend.

Emily said...

You may not believe this but I just made a stove top version of this soup yesterday except mine also has broccoli in it! I'll have to try your recipe too! It sounds wonderful and I love using the crock pot!!! :)

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love potato soup! This looks yummy!

Connie said...

Samantha,

This looks so good! I can't wait to try it! I am so glad you shared it on Friday!
Are you guys ready for summer? It's about here, isn't it? It has gone from rainy to hot here over the weekend! It's already in the 90's!
Best wishes for a great week! Blessings and Love ~ Connie

Megan said...

Just got a new Crockpot and I'm adding to this to my recipe box! Over from Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays! Thanks.

Unknown said...

I LOVE making soup in the winter and my hubby loves coming home after a hards day at work to a warm bowls. THANKS!!! for sharing a YUMMY!!! recipe and Happy Anniversary!!!
Also thanks for stopping and by and leaving a nice comment. Come back anytime to visit.

Post a Comment

Blessed by :