CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/11/2010


for Tempt my Tummy Tuesday

and also with my friend Connie @ http://mealplanningwithconnie.blogspot.com/
for Finger Lickin Recipe Fridays !


This is one of my favorite banana pudding recipes a friend shared with me and I also made it for my sons 14th birthday tomorrow. He wanted pudding instead of cake !


Banana Pudding ~ no cook
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
14 bananas, sliced

In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks WONDERFUL! I need to make it now...:O)

Parsley said...

I've always liked banana pudding with vanilla wafers. Something so soothing about it.

Heart2Heart said...

Samantha,

I love this recipe and reminds me of the times my own mom made this and to this day everytime I see a package of vanilla wafers, it brings me back to banana pudding.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown said...

I love making and best of all eating banana pudding. It reminds me of my grandma.
Geri

Inspired2cook said...

I love banana pudding! YUMM!
http://www.inspired2cook.com/

Barbara said...

that looks mighty good Sam, hugs and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day..
Lots of hugs Barbara♥

aspiritofsimplicity said...

ooh that looks good! I love banana cream pudding and pies...and I'm not even from the south.

Trish said...

Yummy memories of my childhood. Banana Pudding is definitely a comfort food!!!
Big hugs, Samantha

Mikki said...

YUM!!! This looks delicious! I haven't made banana pudding in years!!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Pam said...

I love banana pudding make like this. Plus, it's so easy. Yum!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yum, I wish I had that bowl they sell at Pampered Chef!

Emily said...

Yum! Yum! That sure sounds good!! :)

Connie said...

This looks so yummy and sounds delicious! I saw an easy way to take individual servings of banana pudding on a picnic. You "build" them in pint jars and put the lid on! I thought that was a great way to make banana pudding portable! This recipe would work great for that! Thanks for adding your link!!
I hope you all are having the same lovely weather in TN as we're having here in MS. Beautiful day! We've had two weddings today. I was so glad the weather was pretty for the brides.
Many blessings to you, Sweet Samantha, for a great weekend!!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :