CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/08/2010

My mother, Rose. I miss you so very much.


If Roses grow in Heaven, Lord please pick a bunch for me, Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her I love her and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy, I do it every day, but there's an ache within my heart that will never go away.


~Happy Mothers Day to all of my blogging friends and family !

8 comments:

Aliene said...

God bless you, Samantha,. I feel the Rose Poem inside. This is my first year without my Mom and I do miss her. Have a Blessed Day.

Anonymous said...

Have a gorgeous and abundantly blessed Mother's Day. Thank you for stopping by.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful. ((HUGS))

Trish said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend. I know that you are missing your Mom today...Big hugs!!!

Alleluiabelle said...

It's after midnight as I write this. I hope that your Mother's Day was a beautiful one my friend. The poem is beautiful and I, too, felt every word and feel the ache in my heart for my mom. I miss her so much.

Thank you for your prayers and stopping by my site. My husband's heart problems continue and it's been chaotic. It's been better over the last couple of days but one minute can be good and then it can turn around so easily.

As I have told others that I have visited, I'm trying to get back into the loop of visiting blogs and commenting, but right now that is when I am able so it may be sporadic here and there.

You have such a beautiful heart and I thank God that He has crossed our paths.

Goodnight sweet friend.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Pam said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. That was such a sweet tribute to your mom.

Barbara said...

Good Morning my precious friend, and that poem was so very beautiful, and tell him to give my mom a bunch too, a Belated Happy Mothers's day and God bless you this day.
Lots of Hugs, Barbara

Connie said...

Samantha,
I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
Isn't our weather crazy lately? I'm ready for "real" spring!
Best wishes for a wonderful week!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :