CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12/30/2009








Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse! Thanks AmyDeane for hosting, her link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 3 :6 KJV

Dear God,

I pray that your understanding and spiritual guidance will fill my heart and mind completely. In all that I do, I acknowledge your holy presence and give thanks for the wisdom, strength, and serenity you give me. You, dear Father, are my Infinite Source of Peace , Love, and Wisdom. Your Holy Spirit guides and directs me. I am eternally grateful for your spiritual guidance, dear God.
Thank you for always being with me.
Amen








6 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

Susan said...

Great word Samantha!!

Happy New Year to you and your family~

Shelley said...

Love it! Thanks and wishing you a blessed and happy New year!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

This is one of my very favorite verse. And, I needed to hear it this morning. It brought me much comfort. Thanks for sharing it.

Cathy said...

A great WFW ~ Wishing you a blessed and Happy New Year, sweet friend ~

Kaye Swain said...

I was just meditating about these Words of Encouragement this morning. Thank you for reinforcing that. :)

Post a Comment

Blessed by :