
Today is Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, to enjoy more great recipes or join in click the link on my sidebar.
~ Ladies, thanks so much for hosting.
Heat all together to make a hot yummy cider !
Warm Winter cider ~
16 maraschino cherries
8 orange slice halves
1 quart apple cider
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
1 (3-inch) stick cinnamon or you can use red hots.
8 orange slice halves
1 quart apple cider
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
1 (3-inch) stick cinnamon or you can use red hots.
Have a very blessed warm, cozy day !






10 comments:
Looks good. I don't normally like cider but the cherries may change that for me.
This sounds good. I love things with cherries in them. I hope you have had a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
Hugs,
Pam
Sounds yummy!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
Sounds good! Hope you had a blessed Christmas
and blessings in the New Year.
Samantha,
Writing this down and hoping to get to the store soon to pick these ingredients up! What a wonderful way to stay warm!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Oh that sounds so yummy. I wish I had the ingredients. I am cold right now! I'll have to rely on hot choc.
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Wishing you a Blessed New Year.
Sherry
This sounds so good. You always share great recipes. Thank you!
Blessings,
Amy
Sound yummy! Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful New Year.
Oh my!! That sounds soo yummy!! And warm!
It's actually a little chilly here in FL and this sounds like a nice warm up.
:-)
I have given you an AWARD!!! come by and visit my blog so you can receive it.
Geri
Post a Comment
Blessed by :