Haven't posted in a while, we have been really busy with homeschooling, boy scouts, preparing for Christmas. I have missed visiting your blogs. Thanks for those stopping by and checking on me and thanks for the great awards that some of my fellow bloggers have left for me, I will be posting those when I get back to blogging after the holidays, just taking a break for a while.
Praying you all have a very blessed merry Christmas and happy new year !!

JOY TO THE WORLD ~~~ One of my favorite Christmas hymns.
Joy to the world! the Lord has come;
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare him room,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing.
Lord Jesus, Wise men traveled for miles to bring you the first Christmas presents. So may we, too, remember with thankful hearts the love that comes with each present we open. We also thank you for the amazing love you have for each of us, and we thank you for the many gifts that you give us. Amen






6 comments:
You've been missed in blogland!
Merry Christmas!
Praying your family has a very merry Christmas, love you.
Thank you and all the best to you & yours too.
Hello Samantha!!
Long time no read..
So glad to see you back.
Wishing you a MERRY MERRY Christmas!
Amen. Thanks for visiting tonight, and I pray you and your family will have a very Merry Christmas too.
Merry Christmas Samantha!!! I have missed you!
Post a Comment
Blessed by :