
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in. Have a blessed day dear friends !






7 comments:
Thank you for this post. I am praying my daughter stops these headaches. So scary and sad for her. God is good and hears us. I will ask. I know he will answer.
What a sweet simple picture and a sweet and GRAND promise!!!
God bless you Samantha!!!
I always enjoy your Wednesday Scriptures...Gods Word never returns void!
~hugs~
trish
very lovely! A good encouragment for my day today!
So wonderful that He only asks that we knock and ask....thank you for sharing this today, my friend.
I love this my friend.
Another beautiful scripture!!
Hey, you've been tagged. Stop by my blog and check it out.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :