CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/05/2009

Tagged !


PLAYING along at Tag with my sweet cousin Diane @ http://auntdisexperimentallife.blogspot.com/
Here is what I am to do:


1) Find my 6th Photo File;

2) Choose the 6th photo in that file;

3) Post the photo and tell the story;

4) Tag 6 friends to carry the meme forward.

This is a picture of my son Josh and his new wife Chambliss & their wedding party.
They were joined as husband and wife on November 1, 2008.
We were blessed to have Chambliss join our family.
Chambliss' brothers were her ( men ) of honor, she chose them because they are very close and she wanted them on her side in the wedding party.
The wedding was a beautiful fall wedding, the girls wore black with fall color sashes and everything was decorated in fall colors, it was just lovely !


I am tagging all of my blogging friends , hope you will join, I will look forward to seeing your great photos and stories !

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such a lovely picture.

Lori said...

Aw, what a sweet picture. :) I love how photos preserve memories we may otherwise not remember!

Trish said...

Such a beautiful group of young people...I love that Chambliss had her brother as her Best Man...how special!!!
Love you,
trish

Pam said...

Yea! Finally able to leave a comment! What a sweet photo. How sweet that Chambliss asked her brother to stand up with her!
I sent the coupons off today, so hopefully they will be there soon.
Hugs,
Pam

The Raggedy Girl said...

Samantha:

How did I miss that you were related to Diane, who is my dear e-mail buddy. That is so neat.

The Raggedy Girl

Diane said...

What a lovely picture! Everyone is just so young and so precious! I think it is so special when couples choose to do their wedding their own way. That's how it should be! Thanks for sharing this picture, Samantha!

Many hugs............

Diane

Post a Comment

Blessed by :