CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/10/2009

Psalm 119:105 WFW

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119: 105
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in. Have a blessed day dear friends.

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely, thank you ~

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH how beautiful! And what a great reminder! I'm so thankful that we have God's word to light our way! Happy WFW!

Toia said...

Thanks so much for sharing God's lovely word. Beautiful picture. Happy WFW!!

Lori said...

How gorgeous!! I'm a winter person and love pictures of the snow...especially ones with God's Word on them. :)

Diane said...

This has been one of my favorite verses since my earliest days of childhood and VBS! The Pledge to the Bible...."I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God's Holy Word; and will make it a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path, and will hide it's words in my heart, that I may not sin against Thee." Some things just don't leave you, thank the Lord! Have a blessed day!

Many hugs...........

Diane

Susan said...

Thanking God for that road map He has a graciously given each of us...

Hope you are having a great day Diane.

amy & lisa said...

What an awesome verse! His word. It's for us.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Trish said...

When I see this Scripture I always start singing it...do you remember Amy Grant's version?
And the snowy picture reminds me of Christmas...which I love!!!
~hugs~
trish

Amydeanne said...

i start singing it too! one of my fav. verses!

Denise said...

One of my favorite verses.

Debra Kaye said...

Oh Amen and Amen!

lady m said...

Dear Samantha,

I live by this verse. It is the only way I know how to be without the worries and the controling tendencies that creep up without Him.

Thank you for sharing. Also, stop by and pick up a lovely award for your blog.

lady m

Post a Comment

Blessed by :