
Nahum 1:7 (King James Version)
The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Today is WFW !
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a Bible verse!
Thanks AmyDeane and Lisa for beings such sweet hostesses the link is on my sidebar if you would like to join in. Have a blessed day dear friends.






16 comments:
Such a beautiful verse and great picture. Hope you have a Blessed week.
Molly
This is so warming to my heart. Thank you for sharing with us and God bless you Samantha.
Love the picture and the verse. Beautiful!
A beautiful picture and verse ~
Beautiful, and what a promise to cling to! Happy WFW to you.
Great verse!! Happy WFW!!
AMEN!!!!
Yes, He does know those who trust in Him. I wanted to be counted among them!!
Blessings♥
Thanks for the wonderful contribution today!
yes he is!
Dear Samantha, thank you for sharing the verses every wednesday! They are very encouraging ;-)
blessings dear friend,
lady m
Amen my friend.
Amen. I love seeing scripture that isn't used widely. Nahum has some great nuggets..
I love this verse and so much needed it today and in the days ahead. I am so thankful He knows me and IS my stronghold. Without Him, I could not face my life right now. Thank you so much for sharing this verse today.
Many hugs..............
Diane
very awesome. thanks for sharing. :)
God Bless
That is a wonderful verse to reflect on in tough times. Thanks for your prayers for my daughter too!
Hugs and Blessings,
Pam
Post a Comment
Blessed by :