CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/06/2011

Have a blessed Mothers day !


~ On this special weekend when people are honoring and remembering their mothers, I want to wish all you women a very Happy Mother's Day.
So very blessed to be the mother of two AWESOME sons !
So very blessed to have had such a WONDERFUL mother, miss her so much !
So very blessed to have such a GREAT mother in law !
So very blessed to be a CHILD of God !


Happy Mothers Day !


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust


"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living."
~ Genesis 3:20 (NKJV)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I hope you have a blessed and happy
Mother's Day, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you Samantha, you have a beautiful Mother's Day too.

Unknown said...

Samantha I LOVE this post!!! We as mother are SO VERY BLESSED!!! I know we celebrate Mother's Day only each a year, but it's really Mother's Day everyday.
THANK YOU!!! for stopping by and visiting and have a VERY HAPPY and BLESSED Mother's Day!!!

Ozjane said...

Happy Mothers Day, Southern Lady. Enjoy and be blessed.

Trish said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet Samantha...pray your day is blessed!

Post a Comment

Blessed by :