Happy Birthday to my baby boy !
~ 15 years ago you brought even more love to our home and hearts and you do each day !
Things I love about Matthew :
He is a Christian and loves Jesus !
He loves his family.
He is such a quiet, gentle soul.
He can carry a conversation on with a child or adult and has always been able to do so.
He is very intelligent.
He loves history and his father and I learn so much from him.
He loves to fish and we enjoy fishing together, he caught more than I did yesterday ! ( this seems to always happens :)
He enjoys video games, being outside, hunting, fishing, he is such a well rounded kid.
He loves nature and outside and is an awesome boyscout, working to become an Eagle scout one day.
He loves his big brother and looks up to him.
He is a great uncle to his new sweet baby niece.
He exercises everyday, wish I had his will power to do the same.
He loves to watch movies and we love to watch them with him.
He is a hard worker, helps with household tasks and keeps his room spotless.
He is always organized, neat and details must be perfect ( he did not get this from him mom :)
He loves to read, he reads novels that would take months, and he finishes them in weeks.
He loves his dogs and takes great care of them, Rocky his pug is his best friend !
He does anything we ask him to do without hesitation and does it right !
He is a teenager that I couldn't ask more from !
Wow, I could go on and on, because Matthew you are the best :)
Happy Birthday, we love you sooo much !
"Childhood goes like paper in a fire.
You cannot get those years back,
even if you search for them with tears."
~Renee Ellison
Time is going by too quickly and soon you will look back and say where did my childhood go ?
It is a blessing, a privilege, and a joy to be your mom !
~ 15 years ago you brought even more love to our home and hearts and you do each day !
Things I love about Matthew :
He is a Christian and loves Jesus !
He loves his family.
He is such a quiet, gentle soul.
He can carry a conversation on with a child or adult and has always been able to do so.
He is very intelligent.
He loves history and his father and I learn so much from him.
He loves to fish and we enjoy fishing together, he caught more than I did yesterday ! ( this seems to always happens :)
He enjoys video games, being outside, hunting, fishing, he is such a well rounded kid.
He loves nature and outside and is an awesome boyscout, working to become an Eagle scout one day.
He loves his big brother and looks up to him.
He is a great uncle to his new sweet baby niece.
He exercises everyday, wish I had his will power to do the same.
He loves to watch movies and we love to watch them with him.
He is a hard worker, helps with household tasks and keeps his room spotless.
He is always organized, neat and details must be perfect ( he did not get this from him mom :)
He loves to read, he reads novels that would take months, and he finishes them in weeks.
He loves his dogs and takes great care of them, Rocky his pug is his best friend !
He does anything we ask him to do without hesitation and does it right !
He is a teenager that I couldn't ask more from !
Wow, I could go on and on, because Matthew you are the best :)
Happy Birthday, we love you sooo much !
"Childhood goes like paper in a fire.
You cannot get those years back,
even if you search for them with tears."
~Renee Ellison
Time is going by too quickly and soon you will look back and say where did my childhood go ?
It is a blessing, a privilege, and a joy to be your mom !






2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Matthew! It sounds to me like you are all blessed to have him in the family.
Sounds like a very blessed family to me.
God is good and His favor is precious.
Post a Comment
Blessed by :